This week Saul answers a question from Hass in London – ‘How can I improve infront of goal?’
The main tips that Saul gives are:
– Make your weaknesses one of your strengths – PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!
– Repetition work – ball striking, getting the ball out your feet, different types of finishing and from different areas in and around the goal and box
– Dedicate a lot of time until it becomes second nature
– Work on finesse and composure – stay calm in front of goal
– Not always about power and lashing at the ball – work on placement
– Understand core techniques
If you want a technical or tactical question answered by Saul email him at Saul@mypersonalfootballcoach.
MASTER THE BALL…MASTER THE GAME!
- Nothing but a football
- Partner to feed the ball