Running with the ball
- Cones or equivalent markers
- Wall or buddy to pass with
How sharp can you be with this buddy soccer training practice? This multiple outcome kids soccer dribbling drill is aimed at U8-U12 but can be done by all players. It will work on many areas including your first touch, passing & receiving along with explosive movements, quick feet, 1v1 and shooting.
- Get on your toes, quick feet…Explode into the square and receive the ball on the move.Make sure your passer fires the ball into the square.
- After receiving turn explosively at each corner of the square!
- Drive out at speed and through the maze of cones with lots of little touches, keep the ball moving.
- At speed do a 1v1 skill at the next set of cones and finish!
- Repeat on your weak foot
Hard work pays off
Master the Ball…Master the Game